Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Predator Sense, Nitro Sense. How about for the Acer Aspire VX15?

EpiximoEpiximo Posts: 4Member New User
Dear Acer, 

This is only for the people who own an Acer Aspire VX15 

When I saw the Nitro Series laptop it has Nitro Sense, I was wondering why the Acer Aspire VX15 hasn't have one of these? I find it unfair, to be honest by not having the
'Offical Acer Application Monitoring'. When are going to make one for the Aspire VX15? Please, can you make one for the Aspire VX15? 

Comments

• J_O_R_D_A_NJ_O_R_D_A_N Posts: 6Member

Tinkerer

I couldn't agree more, I've been trying to looking everywhere for an app to control my fans, not one of them work correctly, and if they 'work' they just spin the fans at 100% and sound like a jet taking off, this is really unfair and it should've came out of the box.
  • egydiocoelhoegydiocoelho Posts: 14,382ACE Trailblazer
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em promover! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on Promote!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool clique aqui para saber o número de série ou o partnumber do seu modelo! click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)