ES1-533 Bios v1.18 - Invalid Bios !!!

edbe
edbe Member Posts: 1 New User
edited September 2023 in 2019 Archives
Super dear acer pro eng !
Beside creating 1000 new notebook's per month and cripple them all with your pro skills,
well maybe have some spare time to fix the ES1-533 Model.

Now i have bios v1.16 that suppose to fix the spectre by intel inside..
so now i want to happy update the bios with the new version as 1.18 dated sep 2018..
now the problem is that when i click on the "B5W1A118.exe" and bios is extracted in temp folder..
well no progress bar, pc restarts and says insyde invalid bios press any key to restart..
so you guys are testing things before release them ?!

anyway if so then maybe you all smart minds can fix the super high brightness than will blind people (but i see that nobody gives a f***)
and instead of crippling leaving only 1 memory bank instead of 2 for high performance mode in graphics like dual memory bandwith 128 bit mode
well it should be wise to not say anymore on bios update "performance increase" as raising the cpu tdw from 6 watt like some and mostly us
brought this model for power efficiency and more juicy for battery..well you smart asses increased to 10 watt tdp.
so you cripple the dual band ram mode and increase cpu tdp with 4 watt more..
and more still the f***** brightness is there very high on minimum mode hurting acer customers (suckers) eyes and health.

nice real nice guys you all are pro !

Comments

• RaoR
    RaoR Member Posts: 47 Devotee WiFi Icon
    edited September 2018
    edbe said:
    Super dear acer pro eng !
    Beside creating 1000 new notebook's per month and cripple them all with your pro skills,
    well maybe have some spare time to fix the ES1-533 Model.

Now i have bios v1.16 that suppose to fix the spectre by intel inside..
    so now i want to happy update the bios with the new version as 1.18 dated sep 2018..
    now the problem is that when i click on the "B5W1A118.exe" and bios is extracted in temp folder..
    well no progress bar, pc restarts and says insyde invalid bios press any key to restart..
    so you guys are testing things before release them ?!

anyway if so then maybe you all smart minds can fix the super high brightness than will blind people (but i see that nobody gives a f***)
    and instead of crippling leaving only 1 memory bank instead of 2 for high performance mode in graphics like dual memory bandwith 128 bit mode
    well it should be wise to not say anymore on bios update "performance increase" as raising the cpu tdw from 6 watt like some and mostly us
    brought this model for power efficiency and more juicy for battery..well you smart asses increased to 10 watt tdp.
    so you cripple the dual band ram mode and increase cpu tdp with 4 watt more..
    and more still the f***** brightness is there very high on minimum mode hurting acer customers (suckers) eyes and health.

nice real nice guys you all are pro !

Edbe,

Sorry to hear about your experience, just to clarify, the Acer Forum Discussions were designed as a peer to peer support community where Acer users help other Acer users. This community is not a direct portal to Customer service, although you will notice that some Acer employees interact with members here.

Please send a private message to Acer-Manny with the serial number of your device so that they can check the case notes and help you address your 
    Hi! I'm not Cortana! But I'm here to help! Click "Like" if you find the answer helpful!
    Click "Yes" when the comment answers your question!

Regards,
    RR :) 
  • Ficovka
    Ficovka Member Posts: 3 New User
    hey ok but anyone know how to fix this