No bootable device -FIX (Only UEFI, no legacy , i don't have it) - Acer Aspire 3 A315-33-C992

karadzovzz123
karadzovzz123 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 3 in Aspire Laptops
How to fix please help me , i have only UEFI and my usb can't load in bios , please help me who can .

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• christy1
    christy1 Member Posts: 1,619 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    hi,
    what are you trying the boot with. is it an Recovery thumb drive? if so just tap the f12 and boot the RFD with the option.
    Accept if its Helpful.   B)
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    Hi, I request to please share the exact model of your computer. Also the type of OS (Windows or Linux), which you are trying to boot from USB drive. 
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• karadzovzz123
    karadzovzz123 Member Posts: 2 New User
    My laptop is Acer Aspire 3 A315-33-C992
    https://imgur.com/a/MqcA5LJ look on f12 what expand
  • Balatekie
    Balatekie ACE Posts: 1,353 Pioneer
    My laptop is Acer Aspire 3 A315-33-C992
    https://imgur.com/a/MqcA5LJ look on f12 what expand
    Thx for the information shared. In order to get legacy in BIOS, I request you to Enable or Disable Secure Boot
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• ConradVonMaur0156
    ConradVonMaur0156 Member Posts: 11

Tinkerer

your lucky you have UEFI option while my netbook, doesn't even have both option, this is probably a fake acer? but i bought it at an acer store., only secure boot (disable) or (enable)
  • Anand162000
    Anand162000 Member Posts: 1 New User
    How to fix please help me , i have only UEFI and my usb can't load in bios , please help me who can .

I to have the same problem ,no legacy option showing in Bois,what should I do
  • BND
    BND Member Posts: 72 Devotee WiFi Icon

I to have the same problem ,no legacy option showing in Bois,what should I do
    Hello, do you have an USB live boot UEFI formated ?
    restart your computer F2 to enter BIOS then check if you enable the F12 key, save and exit the bios. Insert your USB key, then restart and hit F12. If your USB is UEFI formated and bootable, it should appears in the F12 boot menu
  • BND
    BND Member Posts: 72 Devotee WiFi Icon
  • APRILANN
    APRILANN Member Posts: 1 New User
    im also having problem on my laptop  acer travel mate b311 31 NO BOOTABLE DEVICE AND  no legacy to change the UEFI just enable and disable please help me and also im trying to downloaded on my flashdrive but when i installing the windows it keep saying failed and error please help me thanks

• padgett
    padgett ACE Posts: 4,532 Pathfinder
    Don't suppose you made a recovery disk. I make one before any major change and tape to lid. (16gb microSDs are good and cheap).
  • Papi92
    Papi92 Member Posts: 1 New User

How to make recovery disk

This discussion has been closed.