Modify BIOS with PowerShell N2120G N4630G N4640G

monarch684
monarch684 Member Posts: 2 New User
We are a mixed shop of Acer, Dell, and Toshiba.   We are needing to modify certain settings in the BIOS (i.e. Wake-on-Lan) from PowerShell.  I have the script for Dell and Toshiba figured out.  Does Acer have a way to modify the BIOS via PowerShell?  I just need to be pointed in the right direction and can figure it out from there.

Models this needs to work on:
N2120G
N4630G
N4640G

{ edited the title to add the model name ) 

Answers

• idaence
    idaence Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Same here for me.

Models:
    Acer Veriton M4650G
    Acer Veriton M4660G
  • idaence
    idaence Member Posts: 5

Tinkerer

Got the Anwser here. You can buy the Acer Bios Configuration Tool from Acer and you can develop an Powershell Script that Closes this gap for you. THen you can handle the Settings on your Acer Device.
  • monarch684
    monarch684 Member Posts: 2 New User
    We have already made the decision to switch ours out with Dells.  Using their free products, we are able to maintain everything on the workstations.
  • EasyPeezy
    EasyPeezy Member Posts: 1 New User
    idaence said:
    Got the Anwser here. You can buy the Acer Bios Configuration Tool from Acer and you can develop an Powershell Script that Closes this gap for you. THen you can handle the Settings on your Acer Device.
    Can you share details or pm me please? I have a need for such a solution for Acer computers but cant find it.