Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Please delete my Acer ID, community account, etc

YorokYorok Posts: 2Member New User
edited March 2018 in Members Lounge
Like I already said in title, please delete my Acer ID, community account, or any other account I just recently registered about Acer but found out I have no need for.
Also of course delete any Facebook link with my acer account, etc.
I would delete account myself, but because it appears that no possibility for it exists, I must unfortunately let someone else do it.

Found this link - https://community.acer.com/en/discussion/405478/delete-acer-id - where it is advised to send private message to Brad - https://community.acer.com/en/profile/Acer-Brad
For some reason I can't find on his profile any possibility for sending private message, so I hope, that some administrator reads this post and does what I asked.

Also I express deep dissatisfaction, that such elementary functionality, like account removal, is missing.

Best Answer

• SharanjiSharanji Posts: 3,934 Pathfinder
    edited February 13 Accepted Answer
    Yorok 

Please send a private message to Acer-Karp including the email address your Acer ID is using, and they will arrange for the account to be deleted.  

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!   
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

FAQ & Answers

• SharanjiSharanji Posts: 3,934ACE Pathfinder
    edited February 13 Accepted Answer
    Yorok 

Please send a private message to Acer-Karp including the email address your Acer ID is using, and they will arrange for the account to be deleted.  

• YorokYorok Posts: 2Member New User
    edited March 2018
    Thanks for the answer :)
    Unfortunately when trying to open link you sent (https://community.acer.com/en/messages/add/Acer-Manny), I get message "You don't have permission to do that"

EDIT: Oh, I was just promoted to new user and can send messages now. That also explained why I didn't saw link for sending message before...
    Yorok
    Glad you were promoted and able to send the message.

• zcxzcx Posts: 2Member New User
    Would you be able to promote me as well so that I can message Acer-Manny to remove my account as well?
    zcx
    You should have got promoted to new user after you have posted the above post.

• PopeshaggyPopeshaggy Posts: 1Member New User
    I also need to send a delete account request. So I guess posting this will allow me to send a pm?
    edited May 2018
    Popeshaggy 

Yes, you should be able to send a private message to Acer-Karp

Please  include the email address your Acer ID is using.  
    https://community.acer.com/en/messages/add/Acer-Karp

• Steve456Steve456 Posts: 1Member New User
    Hi I too would like to send a delete account my account and ID request. Will i now have permission?
  • dwwordsdwwords Posts: 2Member New User
    I'm also looking to delete this account and communicate to the mod in charge. But I still am not able to get permission when clicking the above links (to message Acer-Karp). Please advise.
  • Acer-KarpAcer-Karp Posts: 1,861Acer Crew

Acer Crew

I sent a private message to each one of you, please reply so I can go ahead and get this request done for you.

Regards,
    Acer-Karp.
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, [email protected].