I lost the 2 screws that mount the monitor on top of the stand. What size screws are they? Acer r240

jackpromero
jackpromero Member Posts: 1 New User
edited December 2020 in Monitors
I have an Acer r240hy and haven't been able to use it because I lost the screws that mount the monitor itself to the stand. What size screw am i looking for in order to replace it?

Best Answer

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,017 Trailblazer
    edited November 2017 Answer ✓
    Hello,
    Are you talking about the screws #15?

The screws dimensions are (DxL-mm): 3x10
    France

Answers

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,017 Trailblazer
    edited November 2017 Answer ✓
    Hello,
    Are you talking about the screws #15?

The screws dimensions are (DxL-mm): 3x10
    France
  • bonzoroid
    bonzoroid Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi @laurent_14, piggybacking on this, do you know the size of screws to mount stands for DM431 monitor?
  • You own a DM341K?
    France
  • bonzoroid
    bonzoroid Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi @laurent_14, I have DM431K, a 43-inch 4K monitor.
  • GPacker27
    GPacker27 Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hey so my friend has an Acer ED320QR monitor and it comes with missing screws.. so I wonder what size they are so that I can help him out, and get him the right size of screws.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer
    Is yours a R240HY also? They will likely use a different size.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • BadDonky
    BadDonky Member Posts: 2 New User

so too have a r240hy and lost the screws. Incan assure they are not 3x10. I’ve purchased several replacement screws and 3x10 do not fit. How do I find the correct screws

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,436 Trailblazer

There are a bunch of different R240HY models, released over the space of several years. Which one do you have? There should be numbers and letters after the R240HY, potentially starting with something like B or E…

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.