Acer T272 HUL no information on working the monitor with a pen?

nilblo
nilblo Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 2023 in Monitors

Acer T272HUL is a perfect match to Surface Pro 4 - for me... My eyes benefits hugely from this display in my writing music for symphonic orchestra on the surface. However - it would be even better to be able to write directly on the

secondary monitor i.e. Acer T272HUL

As I understand it, this monitor has eLan touch-technique?

In a video published on youtube by Acer Deutschland 13 nov. 2013, with the title Acer T2 Multi-Touch Monitor, 1.27 min. into the video the word "e-pen" (or "A-pen"..?) is mentioned. At 1.58 min. something is said which sounds like "A-pen technologie"  Is this a question of FALSE marketing?   I´m asking, because there is no information on working the monitor with a pen?

I would very much like to know, is there a stylus on the market that can be used on this screen???

Any information from Acer concerning pen input, is scarce (NON EXISTENT..!) but for this video?

Adonit Jot Pro can accomplish the same effect as pressing your finger against the screen... NOTHING MORE.

This is a projected capacitive touch screen - it should work with Adonit Jot Pro (which emulates a finger.. no?)

Tried it with Surface Pro 4 (win10 Creators) and Asus G771JM Laptop (win10 Creators )

NoGo...

[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• ankithy
    ankithy Member Posts: 2 New User
    Any information on this? What a huge disappointment if the monitor doesn't work with a stylus that can allow you to write
  • Atonal
    Atonal Member Posts: 3 New User

I have tried a normal android cheapy stylus and works. You can write with it, but if you can something a bit more precise you can try the Adonit Pro 4. Also, the Adonit Mark works, but it may not as nice for writing.

This discussion has been closed.