Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Predator 21x - hardware

2»

Comments

• laptopenthuiastlaptopenthuiast Posts: 29Member Troubleshooter

acer charge lots for this i hope they make enough so we can see the next acer21x with new hardware that everyone asking here

• rootboyrootboy Posts: 2Member New User
    I know it's been a while for comment so i will try to keep this one alive. Saw the laptop today and fell in love, until i saw this forum replies.

I really hope you guys can manage somehow to edit the Acer Predator 21X Laptop so that we can change CPU and CPU and other stuff later in future so we dont have to pay over-killed prices for repairs and other stuff.

Thanks.
  • laptopenthuiastlaptopenthuiast Posts: 29Member Troubleshooter
    so this laptop a dead end now EOL and just an onetime marketing stunt? intel coming out with 8 cores cpu soon and people who paid top dollars just under 1.5 years ago stuck with 50% of performance they can get now thats kinda sad.

make a successor of another 21x that comes with socket cpu/gpu slots
  • Digital_LegendDigital_Legend Posts: 2Member New User
    Why are you guys only complaining about the CPUs and GPUs being embeded!? Are you forgetting the fact that it does not even have a 4K display or the option for liquid cooling ? No i am not crazy and there are no excuses here.

Acer if you are going to expect people to pay £10k for a desktop replacement it has to be the best and please for goodness sakes can you all tech companies stop adding HDDs to your gaming laptops! We are in a day and age where single SSDs are now in terabytes 
  • Digital_LegendDigital_Legend Posts: 2Member New User
    We do not care about how thick the next model will be. if you are going to be paying 10k for a gaming desktop replacement you should not be expecting somthing the size of a chrome book! Make the next model as thick and heavy as it needs to be and please avoid using plastic this is not somthing i am going to be casually carrying around everyday, i already have a laptop for that. Look I really want this work out!