Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

Acer Community, the first week

Acer-BradAcer-Brad Posts: 345Administrator, Moderator Community Administrator
edited January 17 in What's Happening

The new Acer Community is a week old now and I hope we all can agree, it's been a great success. 

The Acer Community is averaging 100 new Community members each day, and we are approaching 1000 topics of discussion on the forums. 

This growth is nothing short of amazing! 

I see many members actively helping others which is what this Community is all about.  Keep in mind when you help others with solid advice,  it drives your Community status up.  So don't be shy, interact, make friends and come back often.

Acer is also helping to ensure every question gets an answer.  Therefore you may see some responses from authorized Acer techs or Moderators here and there when a post is heading the wrong way or just isn't getting a reply.  I'll add that the Community is so popular within Acer, we are seeing many employees join the discussions during their free time. 

Thank you to all members and visitors for making the first week a success.  I look forward to working with you to make your Acer Community the place to go for answers.

Brad

Comments

• rocketrocket Posts: 3Member

You are on the right track with the W700 Windows 8 tablet, better than any other device. However, it needs a 256 GB SSD and a dock that allows a monitor, speakers and other devices to always be plugged in so when the when the tablet is inserted the system is ready to go for desktop computing. I see this device as the best solution as it can be a tablet, portable PC and desktop PC all in one. That is the beauty of this approach. Please add the power and utility that I have described and I think this unit will be the best offering in the marketplace. 

• ShumayalShumayal Posts: 50Member Troubleshooter
    I lost all my points and I'm back to newbie :(
  • Acer-MannyAcer-Manny Posts: 822Acer Crew

Acer Crew

Hi Shumayal, 

Sorry to hear that you lost your points and rank, we are looking close to this and will have an update soon, thanks in advance and sorry for the inconveniences. 

Acer-Manny
  • SkelomorphSkelomorph Posts: 456ACE Pioneer
    @Acer-Brad @Acer-Manny

Would it be possible for you to post (or message me) the ranking hierarchy of the new forums? I just got Practitioner and curious where it evolves from there. The link I found on another post is dead.

Skelo
    Please quote me so I get a notification of your reply!
    If I helped you, like my post and/or select my post as 'Solved'.
    Please put your laptop model in your signature so we can know what device you have.

Product: Acer Predator Helios 300
    Model: G3-571
    "Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened."
    - Dr. Seuss