Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

German and Spanish Acer Communities!

Acer-BradAcer-Brad Posts: 348Administrator, Moderator Community Administrator
edited April 1 in What's Happening

Today we took another step in the evolution of our Acer Community!   We have added both a German and Spanish Community to extend the benefits of the Acer Community to more regions and Acer Customers.  

These new Communities will function independently from our English site.  They each will offer their own content and topics.  However, just like the English Community,  they are intended for peer to peer discussions about Acer related topics.  You will see Acer staff performing moderation and providing technical guidance if needed.  

The direct URLs to each of our Acer Communities are below.

Community.acer.com will remain the address for the English Community

Community.acer.com/de for the new German language Community

Community.acer.com/es for the new Spanish language Community

If you look at the Member Center on the right side of the header, you will see a new addition of a language selector dropdown.  This is an easy way to navigate between the three language based communities Acer has to offer.  

Language2.png

Take a look and join in!

Comments

• josantellajosantella Posts: 1Member

Aspire ZS600

• BrazilTechBrazilTech Posts: 1Member

I hope you can get an acer the blog in Portuguese. Great job 

http://www.braziltech.co/search/label/Acer#.Uip_rMZP929

• brummyfan2brummyfan2 Posts: 10,511ACE Trailblazer
    edited July 17
    byAdam said:
    Acer is manufacturing really nice products and best ting is they are modifying things with time ,really enjoying my acer laptop .
    with great Norton security ,for third party support for norotn xxxxxxxxxxx
    It's nice to hear from a happy member praising Acer laptop, I totally agree with you as I also have been using Acer laptops since 2007 and it has never let me down, Acer produces cost effective stylish laptops, Thank you for sharing your experience =)