Acer Aspire A315-5388 - A315 recovery from Windows went wrong

HoB
HoB Member Beiträge: 3 New User
bearbeitet April 2023 in 2020 Archiv
Acer Aspire A315-5388  - A315 Wiederherstellung von Windows ging schief

Der laptop bootet immer wieder neu und es startet kein Windows mehr. F10 Wiederherstellung ist komplett durchgelaufen  hat aber leider nichts geholfen. Was kann ich noch tun? Das Gerät ist 14 Monate alt.

Acer Aspire A315-5388 - A315 recovery from Windows went wrong

The laptop always reboots and Windows no longer starts. F10 recovery went through completely but unfortunately didn't help. What else can I do? The device is 14 months old.

Content edited from German to English
By
Acer-Erick

Beste Antwort

• HoB
    Antwort ✓
    The darddisk was completely damaged. After changing to a new one. everything is fine.
    :)

Antworten

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Beiträge: 97,695 Trailblazer
    Do you post your question in English? Also inform your laptop model.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HoB
    Hello  ,
    Ist a Acer Aspire A315-5388 ans After the F10 Action the System is booting gain and gain but Windows do not start ans more. Is Therese ans possibility or do i habe to make a NEW Windows installiert USB stick?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Beiträge: 97,695 Trailblazer
    What happens when you press alt + f10 before the acer logo?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • HoB
    Antwort ✓
    The darddisk was completely damaged. After changing to a new one. everything is fine.
    :)