Acer Aspire 5733z up-grade

SLOPER
SLOPER Member Beiträge: 4 New User
bearbeitet April 2021 in Aspire
Hallo. kan  ik deze kaart in mijn Acer Aspire 5733z installeren ? en dan wil ik nog een ssd van 1 of 2 TB inbouwen en een totaal van 2 x 4 GB geheugen erin zetten. kan dit ?  Ik wil hem upgraden zodat ik hem nog lang kan gebruiken i.v.m. erfenis.

Beste Antwort

• JackE
    JackE ACE Beiträge: 44,444 Trailblazer
    Antwort ✓
    Ja, je zou in staat moeten zijn om een 2,5 "HDD of SSD te installeren met een capaciteit van ongeveer 2 TB en twee 4GB DDR3 sodimm laptop RAM-modules met een snelheid van 1333 MHz of hoger.

Yes, you should be able to install a 2.5" HDD or SSD up to about 2TB capacity and two 4GB DDR3 sodimm laptop RAM module with 1333MHz speed or higher.

Jack E/NJ

Antworten

• JackE
    Antwort ✓
    Ja, je zou in staat moeten zijn om een 2,5 "HDD of SSD te installeren met een capaciteit van ongeveer 2 TB en twee 4GB DDR3 sodimm laptop RAM-modules met een snelheid van 1333 MHz of hoger.

Yes, you should be able to install a 2.5" HDD or SSD up to about 2TB capacity and two 4GB DDR3 sodimm laptop RAM module with 1333MHz speed or higher.

Jack E/NJ

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Beiträge: 9,881 Trailblazer
    bearbeitet April 2021
    SLOPER said:
    Hallo. kan  ik deze kaart in mijn Acer Aspire 5733z installeren ? en dan wil ik nog een ssd van 1 of 2 TB inbouwen en een totaal van 2 x 4 GB geheugen erin zetten. kan dit ?  Ik wil hem upgraden zodat ik hem nog lang kan gebruiken i.v.m. erfenis.
    Yes you can SLOPER, your Aspire 5733Z motherboard has a chipset of the "Intel® HM55" and both the CPU, HDD and wireless card can all be upgraded, click on the link I've provided for the HM55 chipset and it will give you a CPU upgrade guide, make sure that you have the last bios update v1.10 installed first and as JackE suggested you can have a max 8GB ram of DDR3-800/1066 and1333MHz type memory.

With the SSD you can install an SSD 2.5", also you can add your old spinner HDD as a second drive into the DVD drive slot with a caddy as a slave but and note; that the max data transfer rate of the Aspire 5733Z SATA hard drive is 3.0GB/sec max so the current SSD's of the SATA-3 6GB/sec will not be utilised to its full read/write speed, see if you can get an old SATA 2 3GB/Sec type SSD. Also the CPU can be upgraded to the socket rPGA988A of the max or either I3-380M or the max I5-560M type CPU's.

You can also change the standard WiFi only card with the chipset of the Atheros HB93/HB95/HB97, BCM943225/ BCM4312 or the Intel 6200/1000 WiFi cards to a combo WiFi/BT card of the type Atheros AR9462-AR5B22 - WiFi 2.4/5G & Bluetooth 4.0 that will give you the addition of Bluetooth. I've done this type of an upgrades on an Aspire 5750-2414 and it worked perfectly and made this laptop much quicker and more responsive to handle Win-10, good luck.
  • SLOPER
    Sorry voor de latte reactie. bedankt ik ga alles nog eens goed uitzoeken en dan meld ik mij wel weer. ben nog niet zo goed in de wereld van het upgraden van laptops . maar ik ga het proberen. Nogmaals bedankt. 
  • JackE
    Veel succes! Van een andere Hollander!  :)   Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• SLOPER

HALLO. IS DEZE GOED HEB IK OP INTENET GEVONDEN.HEB ER

Intel Core I5 Mobiele Processor Cpu. Specificatie: Intel Model: I5 480M CPU Frequentie: 2.6 GHz Toepassing: Laptop Socket Type: Socket G1 / RPGA988A Item Conditie: Gebruikt Type: Dual-Core Power: 35 W Hoofdfrequentie: 2.66GHz L3 Cache Capaciteit: 3 MB Processor Type: Intel Core Chip Proces: 32 Nanometer Aantal Cores: Dual-Core Pakket: Geen 64-Bit Ondersteuning: Ja Modelnummer: I5-4

• SLOPER
    EN DEZE.?
    Intel Core I5-560m I5 560m Slbts 2,6 Ghz Dual-core Quad-thread Cpu Processor 3w. Specificaties Intel Model: Intel Core I5-560M CPU Frequentie: 2,6 GHz Toepassing: Laptop Oorsprong: MY(Origin)
  • JackE
    480m en 560m hebben bijna identieke prestaties. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ