chat support

JahniMcB
JahniMcB Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2015 Archives

I need to speak to someone about issues with my laptop and can never get anywhere to find help.  Why is it so hard accessing support?  This is ridiculous.  I log in to my account and provide my snid number and then am directed to another page to login again but it doesnt recognize the login info that I just used.  If it is a different account then where do I register for this service?  There is nothing on the page to answer these questions or help with my confusion.  I need help now.  This problem has been going on since I got my laptop and I have been trying to get support for weeks if not months now but never get anywhere.

Answers

• SQW103
    SQW103 Member Posts: 2 New User

I am having the same problem, except that system will not recognise my SNID number at all. Bought new Switch 10 and it will not start. Not impressed.

• JahniMcB
    JahniMcB Member Posts: 2 New User

There are times when my touch pad wont work, like it doesn't let me select things.  Just before creating this feed, it wouldn't let me select in my document that I am working so that I can continue typing.  Earlier today and yesterday it wouldn't let me select a different worksheet in excel....  Sometimes it right clicks instead of selects something even though im using the left side of my touch pad. Its done things like since i got it.  

• Acer-Cory
    Acer-Cory Administrator Posts: 1,449 Community Administrator

Hi JahniMcB,

I'm not certain I understand what account you're trying to log into. Our chat support is available once you provide your Serial Number/SNID. Here is our contact us page which also has a phone number for tech support: http://us.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/service-contact

If you follow the chat link on the page above, enter your SN/SNID and it will ask you a couple questions and then put you into the queue to talk to our support team. Please let me know if you're running into issues getting to that point and I'll be glad to help.

Cory

• jenithaaroza
    jenithaaroza Member Posts: 1 New User
    Respected sir / madam,
    I want to know whether do I get Acer Aspire 5750z screen to replace in my nearest ur service centre plz let me know more about it
    Thanking you.
  • LihtsaltKarla
    LihtsaltKarla Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello! I was buing acer aspire vx5-591G date: 28.01.2017.. I tryng play any games and computer not working. I have checed all updates, downloaded diretx(@microsort) and i dont understand nothing...

• Ambition
    Ambition Member Posts: 1 New User
    My laptop won't come on while charging, I last used and charged it two days ago and now my laptop (Aspire E15) just won't charge while in use. Ive tried to turn it off and back on, I've tried resetting the battery, ive tried just about everything but nothing works. The laptop will only charge when turned off.
  • doughjohn
    doughjohn Member Posts: 353 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

Hi

This charging problem suggests that something is taking too much power.  If there is anything plugged in or removable that could be a power drain remove it.

If you can ensure that the fan runs and is clear of dust and debris, and consider that the HDD may be failing and ENSURE you have a working backup, save all your data elsewhere.