Tactil and Audio not working after win 10 reinstall

gmwenze
gmwenze Member Posts: 3 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi All,

I am having issues with a tablet Acer One 10 S1002.

I reset and reinstalled windows 10 but the Tactil and Audio are no more working after reinstall.

I downloaded the drivers from https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6142?b=1&pn=NT.G53EM.005

but still the audio and tactil are not working.

Can someone help me please?

Thank you.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,663 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Which of the driver packages did you download? Have you had Windows 10 do all its updates as well? Early version of W10 had driver issues, but they've mostly been updated since then.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓

Which of the driver packages did you download? Have you had Windows 10 do all its updates as well? Early version of W10 had driver issues, but they've mostly been updated since then.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • gmwenze

Hello Billsey,

I downloaded below drivers on the link https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/support-product/6142?b=1&pn=NT.G53EM.005.

Platform Drivers Installer

G Sensor Driver

After the installation, things did not come right.

Let me update windows as you suggested then come back to you.

Thanks.

• gmwenze

Hi Billsay,

thank you very much.

I updated windows 10, then I installed again the drivers and the problem is sorted out.

Thanks.

• billsey

weet! Glad to hear it. Smiley Happy