Iconia W4-820, No Bootable Device found. Hit any to restart

Options
narenram
narenram Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
  • I completely erased everything from acer iconia w4-820. I have no backup or any recovery disk, and also can't install windows from a bootable USB.
  • Touchscreen doesn't & won't work while booting from a USB.
  • If USB HUB is used to connect keyboard or mouse, it results in power loss, i mean there is not enough power to detect bootable media from USB.
  • Please provide me a Recovery Disk image or Install Disk image(to download), so that i can use that to make my tablet work again.
  • i saw many posts have stupid answers like "download a ISO image from microsoft and try with a powered USB hub", that doesn't work.
  • If anyone have complete backup of acer iconia w4-820, please upload it online and give me that link to download.

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's not really legal to provide an image to download. That is why Acer provides images only through the store, where they ship you media. You can go the powered hub route, and likely will need to in order to install the recovery media from Acer. It just makes things simpler to have a keyboard and mouse attached as well as the thumb drive or DVD drive.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's not really legal to provide an image to download. That is why Acer provides images only through the store, where they ship you media. You can go the powered hub route, and likely will need to in order to install the recovery media from Acer. It just makes things simpler to have a keyboard and mouse attached as well as the thumb drive or DVD drive.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.