Acer one 10 s-1002

Nikunj17
Nikunj17 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
I am using the S-1002 since January 2016. The device has been submitted to the local Acer service center multiple times for 2 re-occuring issues.

1st the base unit just disconnects randomly causing the keyboard and touch pad to stop working. It happens so often that its impossible to store a file in the 500gb hard drive embedded in the base unit and work on it. The technicians at the service center have replaced the motherboard of the device twice but the problem just doesnt wanna go away. At last the technician just gave up and said that the problem is with all device of this entire series.

2nd the power bottun becomes kind of unresponsive from time to time and does not power the device on in 1 go. I have to press the power bpttun down really hard like 10-12 times and then it finally comes back on. This is also an issue that the service center has fixed in the past.

Today i took my device in again for both the above mentioned issues and asked them why they cant fix the issues once and for all. The people at the service center said we cant help since we install the parts that come from the company and we cant garantee if the part is going to last or not.

I am really unhappy with the over all customer service I have got from acer. I got the feeling that the people at Acer are doing me a favor by giving me customer service.

Answers

• mariahoje
    mariahoje Member Posts: 1 New User

There got to be some kind of Level 2 for Acer costumer service or complain for this kind of things.

Have you tried finding another contact from Acer, phone or email?

• Nikunj17
    Nikunj17 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Unfortunately there is no such level 2 support. They just have email ID for feedback and I wrote to Acer on that but its been 10 days and there is no reply yet.

This is Acer forums right... check this post and see if anyone from Acer has even acknowledged this post yet.
  • Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

Acer Community is a peer to peer platform where users help users.

Unfortunately this issue cannot be resolved via social media. We understand that having to send the unit in for repair is not the ideal solution but you will need to call tech support for help with this issue in your region.

Acer is a global company with regional support so experiences in one region will not necessarily be the same in another.  So please, call, email or chat with your local Support team and arrange for your solution.  Provide them with as much information regarding the problem you’re experiencing. 

All the below toll free numbers are applicable/valid only for customers calling-in from India. All customers calling-in from India need to call these numbers directly with out prefixing "0". All callers who are calling - in from other countries outside India, please note that if this number lands on any other entity other than Acer Call Centers in India, it will be beyond the scope of Acer India Pvt Ltd. And Acer India Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for such calls. Please note that these numbers are allocated by Authorized Telco Service Provider of India.

Laptop, Projector, Tablet PC & Smart Phone

Desktop, Monitor & Server

1-800-11-6677 
    (Toll free from all telecom operators).
    Email: ail.nbeasycare@acer.com

1-800-11-4100  
    (Toll free from all telecom operators).
    044-40284100 
    (Standard call charges applicable).
    Email: ail.nbeasycare@acer.com
    minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.