Acer aspire switch 10 docking station connection problem

neal
neal Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi;

Problem of then dockingstation,frequently automatic disconnect and connect;and my works all lost;sent to Acercare,they said BIOS issue and updated,but problem still occur but no then frequnly?i guess is hardware or driver problem,any ideas?

Answers

• Ryanrr
    Ryanrr Member Posts: 831 Practitioner WiFi Icon

I understand you tried a BIOS update but have you tried the solution that is found in this article; http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32968?

• neal
    neal Member Posts: 2 New User

Hi Ryan;

I watched the video;and following the instruction,but i can find this update(dock firmware VD09) in the live update;

can you provide me a link to download

• Ryanrr
    Ryanrr Member Posts: 831 Practitioner WiFi Icon

I apologize but if there is not an update, then that would imply that it has already been applied to your dock or never needed it. Have you tried visiting us.acer.com and then going to the support page? Once there, click Drivers and Manuals, then search your model. You will a few tabs, click on Patch and there should be two firmware downloads. Try the newest version.

If that doesn't help, then you may be experiencing a completely different problem and it may require service if you have already updated all your drivers and the firmware version.

• lj0000
    lj0000 Member Posts: 13

Tinkerer

i have this problem too.

already patched the bios and firmwared. reduces the chances of disconnect, but still happens.