Acer W700P

Bluelady
Bluelady Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi everyone. Last week I purchased a second-hand Acer W700P  and I absolutly love it.  However, it didn't come with a keyboard or docking station. I have just received a keyboard and case for it, which is lovely, but I set it all up, and an orange light is on, and has been for about 2 hours. Can anyone tell me if this means the keyboard is charging, and when it is charged how do I pair it with the tablet ?  Neither device didn't come with any instructions. I would be very grateful if someone could tell me how to get it paired  .

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer

Sounds as if you're starting out right. The keyboard needs to be charged before use, and hopefully it won't have too old of a battery to take a charge. Once you have it charged you can follow the directions here to get paired.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StoneRyno
    StoneRyno Member Posts: 39 New User

My KBs battery failed. I opened mine up and used the info printed on it to track down the chinese supplier they can be ordered in bulk from. I wasn't able to successfully figure out the site to order them. But in the event you need a new battery for it that could be an option.