facebook videos are not opening

Lohani
Lohani Member Posts: 3 New User

Dear fellows

I have Iconia W510. I am unable to open videos received on my facebook. it was working fine but yesterday I scanned my sysem, perhaps some files are deleted. Please guide how to recover. I don''t have image file.

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

Do you get any error messages? I think that most of the Facebook videos are using Flash, so you might go to get.adobe.com and download the latest Flash Player. I know recently Firefox balked ats playing Flash content unless you'd been updated to the latest version, due to a specific exploit of the older versions.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Lohani
    Lohani Member Posts: 3 New User
    No. Did'nt receive any message. Video downlods but screen remains black and it does not play.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

Try a different browser (like FireFox or Chrome). If the problem is specific to IE then we can go one way, if it's the same with any browser then we'll want to go in a different direction.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.