Acer Liquid Jade Primo - Randomly reboots

smokinjoecamaro
smokinjoecamaro Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Less than 2 months ago I bought a brand new Acer Liqid Jade Primo from the Microsoft store. -  Over the past few weeks, I have noticed a few occasions where my phone just reboots. -  I can be sitting at work and the phone is on my desk and all of a sudden, the green ACER logo pops up, followed by the blue windows logo. -  It does not stay off for long, just a few moments at a time, but it seems to be happening more often. -  It could be doing this at night as well for all I know.  I do not understand why it is doing this on it's own.   ( also sometimes finger motions (swipes) don't always seem to respond correctly ) 

I read thru other topics, but was unable to find any reasons for this occurance. 

Is it defective, is it normal ?  

Thanks in advance 

Answers

• Karp-Acer_Retired
    Karp-Acer_Retired Member Posts: 2,599 Guru

You can run a hardware test on your Liquid Jade Primo to test each hardware component. Use the following steps to to test the hardware on your Liquid Jade Primo.

https://us.answers.acer.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/43406#_ga=1.9605302.263337500.1415824428

minimizar para MAXIMIZAR.

Descubra a mais recente e inovadora tecnologia que chegará no mercado, next@acer.
  • Puppy
    Puppy Member Posts: 15 New User

There is no solution. Acer has decided to provide zero support for this phone. The reason is there is first outdated buggy Windows version you can not update because of Acer no support decision. Return it.

• luke_singer
    luke_singer Member Posts: 54 Die Hard WiFi Icon

Acer supports old builds of W10M which are unstable.

In order to get the latest builds, just download and install the Interop Tools app from xdna developers forum (search on Google) and edit the registry by putting the Lumia 950 values under HKLM\System\Platform\DeviceTargetInfo.

You'll get the latest stable build of W10M Anniversary Update (build 14393.953).