Reinstalling Windows with new hard drive - Model: E1-571-33124G50Mnks

mcmyst3r
mcmyst3r Member Posts: 22 New User

I am buying a new hard drive for my laptop because the hard drive was broken and needs to be replaced, if i put a new hard drive in and install windows will i also need to install all the drivers, BIOS/hardware and launch applicationos? Thanks in advance!

Best Answer

• mcmyst3r
    Answer ✓
    I found the solution, this website lets you download all the drivers so you can manually put them on, thanks anyway mate Smiley Happy

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer

If you have a set of recovery disks (either shipped with the computer or created after you started the computer up for the first time) you can restore a full image, which includes all the drivers and applicatons that came with it. If you don't have them you can likely purchase them from Acer. If not you should still be able to get all the drivers, but support applications might not all be on the site.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • mcmyst3r
    Answer ✓
    I found the solution, this website lets you download all the drivers so you can manually put them on, thanks anyway mate Smiley Happy