recovery partition windows 7

27lukash
27lukash Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives
Hellow everyone,
I need help because my old hard drive is damaged and now I have a new hard drive and need original windows 7 home premium x64 with driver because I lost partition recovery. Can I somehow get recovery partition on my laptop Acer Aspire 7741g? I have orginal key to windows 7 Home premium x64

Answers

• hongji
    hongji Member Posts: 7 New User

If your old drive is not physical damaged you can still boot from it, you can boot into it, insert your new disk and clone your os as well as driver to the new drive.

If your old drive is not physical damaged but you cannot boot from it, you can make use of a bootable media created from other computer to boot into the curshed computer and clone your os and driver to new disk.

If your old drive is physical damaged, maybe you can fix it up by taking it to some disk fixing store. However, the most chances are you will lose your staff. Thus, you have to reinstall win7 since you have original key and reinstall driver.

Tip: If you are lucky to have chance to clone your os and driver out, you may need a third party software and AOMEI Backupper may be your choice. It can not only do cloning operations, but also create bootable media. 

Best wishes!