I have upgrated ( it was offered to me ) mine Acer T04 ( Liquid Z630S ) to Marshmallow 6.0 Android,

BorisBoca
BorisBoca Member Posts: 8 New User
edited March 2023 in 2016 Archives

I have upgrated ( it was offered to me ) mine Acer T04 ( Liquid Z630S ) to Marshmallow 6.0 Android, but since, I had to reinstall 20%'s of the applications. Mine computer ( Windows 10 ) can't see it. It does see device and is trying to download driver for it, but without any sucess. Even AcerEXTEND on mine telephone doesn't want to install ( says mine telephine is not compactiable with the app ). 
I do Acer zafrkava 1.JPGnot knowAcer zafrkava.JPGw where to find a driver for a new version of Android for mine model. Please help. Thank you,

Boris

Best Answer

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

Try this:

(1) Go to C:\Windows\INF

(2) Type "wpdmtp.inf" in search bar provided to the right of the address bar in Windows 10.

(3) Once you found it, just right click on it and select install. It will take a very few seconds.

(4) Connect your device to the pc.

if it doesn't work, connect your phone and then try again.

I'm not an Acer employee.

Answers

• IronFly

right click on the device with yellow exclamation mark, choose to uninstall, then choose to install driver and manually install it choosing "select driver from disk", then select the entry with USB on description and let it install.

• BorisBoca

I did remove it. Found MTP USB device, and this is how far I've gone, doesn't know what to do next. Info and explanation needed. Please.Acer zafrkava 2.JPGAcer zafrkava 3.JPG

• IronFly

Seems is already working, can you access your smartphone?

please check on Z630S screen if it needs to permit USB connection when connected.

• BorisBoca

It does, that was a first thing I've done ..... The problem is I can't see it in File Explorer ..... mistery ....

This is after I have tryied to instal driver ( in properties it said NO DRIVER INSTALLED ), went on a internet search and baclk to square one .....Acer zafrkava 4.JPG

• IronFly

if you click on browse my computer for drivers and then click on let me pick from a list of device drivers and then click next...how many entries do you have?

• BorisBoca

It founds one, instales it and we are back on the beggining, picture from the top Acer zafrkava 1.JPG

• BorisBoca

It can't find any drivers on the computer, only ADB interface, which is istaled now, but I can't see mine mob .....

• IronFly
    Answer ✓

Try this:

(1) Go to C:\Windows\INF

(2) Type "wpdmtp.inf" in search bar provided to the right of the address bar in Windows 10.

(3) Once you found it, just right click on it and select install. It will take a very few seconds.

(4) Connect your device to the pc.

if it doesn't work, connect your phone and then try again.

• BorisBoca

JEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!! It's working after this. Thank you very much !!!!Guys and girls, this guy knows the job. 5 stars !!!!!

• IronFly
    You welcome. Smiley Happy
  • SABEER97
    SABEER97 Member Posts: 1 New User
    How to update masshmallow
  • IronFly

settings/about phone - system update

manual check it with an available data connection