Let's Get Social!

Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acer Community Redesign

Acer Crew

We have launched the new design for the Acer Community.  This new responsive web design allows Acer Community pages to be viewed in relation to the size of the screen or web browser you’re viewing them from.  This kind of design adapts the layout of the screen by using proportion-based grids and flexible images, creating a fluid and familiar experience regardless of the device you’re using.  This enhancement will not impact Members, their statistics or forum discussions in any way. 

With the new design come a few changes:

1. To help users find the information they’re looking for faster, we will remove the Discussions page.  Now you’ll have access to the Forums faster.
  2. In keeping with this idea, the forum list can be easily accessible by clicking on the Top Left Menu icon menu.png.
  3. Your User Settings can be found by clicking on your avatar located at the top right of the page.
  4. The Predator forum has been renamed to Gaming in order to accommodate the new line of Aspire gaming products (Aspire VX 15, Aspire GX and Aspire V Nitro).
  5. Acer Answers is our official database for Service related knowledge and frequently asked questions; therefore the Community Knowledge Base will be eliminated and links to Acer Answers knowledgebase will be offered along with other key Acer Support web site features.

For more information about using the Community, please visit the Help section.

We hope that these changes help the users find the information they’re looking for faster and continue to make the Acer Community an enjoyable experience!

6 Comments
ACE Pathfinder

Thanks for the info, looking forward to the new designSmiley Very Happy

Devotee

Cool. Any improvement concerning Acer is welcome. I hope this helps to encourage people to keep supporting Acer and their products. 

Enthusiast

Haven't seen it yet but it sounds like it has become even more confusing than it was if that's possible.  But I'll reserve my final comment until I work with it.

Fixer

I am stuck using an obsolete email address to log in to your web site.  Is there a way that "edit" can be changed to allow an email address change independent of the user's profile.  I would gladly simply use my new email address as my login once the change has been made, but I can't do it!

untuk mendapatkan no imei E380 dual adakah cara

New User

thanking to let me join an old boy from N Ireland      terrymac1