Leap notification and spotify also it can't change spotify music

Dwwiratama
Dwwiratama Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 18 in 2018 Archives
So me and my friend just bought the liquid leap.. I have android and he has an iphone.. On te iphone he gets all the notification, not only the app name but also the message of the message. In my android the text on a message from line(a texting app) and texts does shows up.. But not in whatsapp) which in iPhone it does.. So is there any way that i can also have my whatsapp message preview on my leap just like on the iphone?

And also it can't change spotify music.. Why is that?
[Edited the thread to add issue detail]

Answers

• Steamluis
    Steamluis Member Posts: 2 New User
    ¿Pudiste resolver tu problema? Yo también tengo el mismo problema y ando buscando por todos lados como solucionarlo
  • Steamluis
    Steamluis Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hola que tal
    ¿pudiste resolver tu problema? Yo tengo el mismo problema y ando buscando por todos lados como resolverlo
  • Kathy-1
    Kathy-1 Member Posts: 167 Die Hard WiFi Icon

Posts translated from Spanish to English, using Google Translate:

"Were you able to solve your problem? I also have the same problem and I am looking everywhere to solve it"

"Hi, how are you
    Could you solve your problem? I have the same problem and I'm looking everywhere how to solve it"

------

Steamluis, you might also find help by posting in the Spanish community: http://community.acer.com/t5/Spanish-Community/ct-p/es.  Good luck!

-Kathy-1

Community Moderator

• MichaelaGo
    MichaelaGo Member Posts: 1 New User
    I also can't control my spotify from my liquid leap, and there are no notification from my samsung j7+.

When I connect to liquid lead sometimes the wifi can't get the connection well... how can I solve this?
This discussion has been closed.