Leap Liquid L01 SNID #

jpacholski
jpacholski Member Posts: 1 New User
The plastic pins on the band of my Leap Liquid broke off and the band is under warranty. How do I find the SNID or Serial Number of the band. In the Leap app, there is an SNID number but the number has letters & numbers and is too long. I can't obtain any information from Acer without this number.

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

Are you just wanting a new band for the leap? Please send me a private message with the serial number provided in the App. I can help you get the SNID.

• rogo83
    rogo83 Member Posts: 1 New User

I have the same issue. My band broke as well and I am not sure where to find a new one.

• Blayn-Acer

Home Shopping Network sells replacement bands I believe. If you are unable to locate any, please send me a PM.

• SMG2424
    SMG2424 Member Posts: 2 New User

HI there I just recently bought a liquid leap active and I am on the hunt for a new wrist band. Mine broke and the ones on HSN are sold out. PLEASE HELP!

• Blayn-Acer

Sorry your band broke. Can you send us a private message with your serial number and phone number so we can help?

• sunnyhow
    sunnyhow Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi,

My plastic pin on Acer Leap broke off as weel.

I'm staying in Malaysia. Is there a way that I can replacement band?

Thanks

• Blayn-Acer
    Where did you buy your leap? You would need to contact the service center in Malaysia. I am including a link below.

http://www.acer.com/ac/en/MY/content/highpoint-service-network