aspire v5 571p

bluesriff
bluesriff Member Posts: 8 New User

my laptop is 3 years old and i now have a issue with the left hand hinge when i lift up the screen the plastic cover what the keyboard sits in is seperating from the bottom of plastic cover as in photo.

my laptop has only been used indoors and has never been dropped, looking in this forum i see that it is a common issue with this model so acer should offer a free repair ,

but when i phoned support they said it would cost £37 to collect my laptop then they could have a look at the laptop

and give me a price of the repair.

i have shown the photo of my laptop to a local pc repair shop and he said i need a new plastic bottom case anyone

know the part number for this and where i can get one.WP_20160626_15_55_18_Pro.jpg

Answers

• bluesriff
    bluesriff Member Posts: 8 New User

i have got the part number 60.m48n1.001 but acerpartsuk can not order this part from acer.laptop only 3 years old

and you cant get the part, typical of a big company like acer they take your money then run, well i wont be buying

another acer product again

• laurent_14
    laurent_14 ACE Posts: 10,049 Trailblazer

Hello,

You could contact your Acer store by phone or by chat and request a quote for this part. The part number stated in your message is correct.

France