aspire v5-122p, Win 10 update failed, registery keys error, service reg missing, looping to update

Nikko
Nikko Member Posts: 1 New User

Hello, I need help

i have a acer aspire v5-122p-0880-as, model nx.m8waa.0,, netbook..

it originally came with win 8,,  updated to 10..  And since then nothing but problems...

everytime that an update is released,,, it I'd downloaded,,, but the files end up to  missing or crrupted,, registry keys and service registration,,  And I think because of this download is not completing and it goes into a loop,, attempting to download and update the laptop,,, crashing the laptop,  slowing down the operation,, etc..

this has happened several times since update to win 10...  

I have attempted to do system restore to an earlier date, but failed,, error # 0x80070570...

each time I end up taking it to geek squad of Best Buy,, the hardware has been check several times,, all working fine,, issue is the software,, win 10,, updates,, everytime they end up doing a factory system restore,, force download and update win with latest updates,, then the machine works fine until the next win update and same issue all over again...

and yes,, the laptop is back at the geek squad again after lastweek's win update,, they are still trying to figure out what is the issue,,,

FYI,,,  this has happened several time,, same problems after the update,,same results,, same cure,,, I know that there has to be a better way to resolve this...

any my one with any idea ??????

Thanks

Answers

• rickb1
    rickb1 Member Posts: 2 New User

FYI, there is a problem unique to Acer with two of the latest Windows 10 updates version 1511 and 1607. If you've already downloaded and applied those you may likely have issues. Acer support needs to quickly research and issue a patch or other solution.

• alfaidal
    alfaidal Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi All

I already got same problem in my acer v5-122p 6gb ram for new updates version in windows 10.

I  know what the problem if computer very slower after boot the windows I try to uninstall display driver HD8250 and computer work normally but when boot again the driver display callback so I try to unistall back.

Hope the acer support need your find the solution for that display driver now I really stress tu open back my laptop need to do sametime...acctually driver display HD8250 is the pririty coz the problem

I am alfaidal for Malaysia got problem since 30-10-2016