What driver version u have on GT 730M?

Exie_
Exie_ Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hello gyuz,

i need your help, seriously. I own Aspire V3 -571G, that is not supported longer by mainfacturer. Well as well I have Windows 10 Creators Update and everything works it perfectly.. No problem...

This is topic for people, who owns this specific model and I would like to know what NVIDIA GPU driver version they use on GT 730M.

Truth is... I don't like MS updates about drivers, because they are doing anything wrong...

Thanks for reply..

Sincerely,

E...

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer

>>>I have Windows 10 Creators Update and everything works it perfectly...no problem>>>

Congratulations! You're fortunate to have a V3 -571G! Jack E/NJ   

Jack E/NJ

• Exie_
    Exie_ Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

Yes. But I need to know, which NVIDIA driver version is now the most functional and the best for noteboks. Just for M series, becuase I have GT 730M and it's Kepler.

And yes. I have no problem, but I didn't talk about game(ESO,CS:GO)... Now we can talk..that's problem..

that's why this topic is for users, who owns acer v3 -571g or 572g/772g..

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer

>>> I didn't talk about game(ESO,CS:GO)... Now we can talk..that's problem..>>>

What is the problem with this game? Did you have this problem after installing Win10? Or after installing creators update?  Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ