V5-571P Some Keys stopped working looking for replacement keyboard

dknight526
dknight526 Member Posts: 3 New User

My wife's Acer laptop (Windows 10) recently started having issues with some random keys not working. I tried reinstalling the keyboard drivers (had to settle for the Microsoft ones as I did not see keyboard drivers on the Acer web site), rebooting, etc., and they still do not work. So, I am looking for a replacement keyboard. Does anyone know the best place to purchase one? Any suggestions for fixing it would be helpful.

Best Answer

• dknight526
    Answer ✓

Wow, I posted that reply back in JULY. I've already long ago taken a different route, found a replacement keyboard and installed it, problem solved. Thank you for at least correctly the phone number, if someone stumbles upon this thread at least they'll have the correct information.

Answers

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

I suggest calling the Acer parts department to order the keyboard.

1-855-304-8542

• dknight526

I tried calling that number and all I get is a busy signal.

• Blayn-Acer
    Blayn-Acer Administrator Posts: 2,355 Community Administrator

Very sorry about that. I sincerely apologize. It seems the number was changed, but I did not have my records updated. The correct number is 1-800-910-2237 .

• dknight526
    Answer ✓

Wow, I posted that reply back in JULY. I've already long ago taken a different route, found a replacement keyboard and installed it, problem solved. Thank you for at least correctly the phone number, if someone stumbles upon this thread at least they'll have the correct information.