Updating drivers for 730M(laptop) on Windows 10 Anniversary.

Exie_
Exie_ Member Posts: 25

Tinkerer

Hello,

who can help me? Who tested it this versions? I tested and is hard to find the right one. I'm talking about drivers on GeForce 730M on Windows 10. Drivers from mainfacturer i can't use anymore, because are no longer supported,damage. Very good notebook without support.

I was choosing between 347.88 then 359.06 then 353.54 then 353.84 and the last 368.69.
What can be the most reccomended(perfomace, functionality) for laptop on Windows 10? I 'd like to decided by  ratings, discussion, tested on those five driver versions.

Is there anyone who tried some version from those five? This topic is about that.

I don't want to drivers from NVIDIA EXPERIENCE. I mean the newest drivers, because 370-x.x are not good by people and newest not equal the best. I want to priot set.

Just keep in mind, I am using a Laptop. Notebook is Optimus so is always better use drivers from mainfacturer, but i can't roll back on Windows 8.

The MS update driver does not always have the best performance and in a lot of cases causes a BLACK SCREEN on reboot.

Do u have any experience with this? I can't test every versions by NVIIDA(GENERIC) drivers. Maybe have no issues in Win, but perfomace is the second thing.

I had here topic 2 months ago maybe less, but answers weren't good. So i need serious answer.

Thank you and I look forward for answers.