Caps lock indicator not working on Aspire V5-571PG windows 8.1

ongvee
ongvee Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hello, I have a problem with my caps lock indicator which does not display now. Before, it worked perfectly well. I hope someone can help. Thank you.

Answers

• angelrob
    angelrob Member Posts: 10 New User

I have tried several things and also sought advice,but just cannot find the answer.Why this facility should not be available is beyond me.They take away the Caps Lock light and now a screen notofocation.Yes,if people don't want ti let them diable it,but if you want it,then you should be able to keep it.Poor Customer service as it appears that any solution requires paying for a download when these so called ethical trading businesses are just making more and more to add to their BILLIONS upon BILLIONS.I certainly am not going to spend more for something that might not work or only work for a short period of time.This facility is a basic requirement and shouldn't be so hard to have free of charge.

I'll just have to put up with it.

• angelrob wrote:

I have tried several things and also sought advice,but just cannot find the answer.Why this facility should not be available is beyond me.They take away the Caps Lock light and now a screen notofocation.Yes,if people don't want ti let them diable it,but if you want it,then you should be able to keep it.Poor Customer service as it appears that any solution requires paying for a download when these so called ethical trading businesses are just making more and more to add to their BILLIONS upon BILLIONS.I certainly am not going to spend more for something that might not work or only work for a short period of time.This facility is a basic requirement and shouldn't be so hard to have free of charge.

I'll just have to put up with it.

Hi,

You could try reinstalling ME(Management Engine) driver after downloading from Acer support site, download the ME driver, go to Device manager and expand System Devices, uninstall ME, install the downloaded driver and see whether it fixes the problem, I am not sure this is the solution but worth a try.

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/GB/content/support-product/4536?b=1

Capture.JPG