Acer V7-581 stuck after update

Neo007
Neo007 Member Posts: 3 New User

Hi, I've stumbled upon an issue when updating my Acer V7-581 laptop (Windows 10 anniversary update). Update has finished downloading and it was installed, but when system restarted, it's now been stuck at loading screen for more than 4 hours. I will leave it on during the night and see what happens, but just in case it will still be stuck tomorrow, what should I do? I've included a link with the picture of the loading screen below. Thanks in advance.

Loading screen

Answers

• Leave it over night. If it doesn't work,Use the Recovery Drive it bugged you to make when you first got the laptop or Hold down the start button until it 's off, Hold  Alt and F10 at start until the recovery starts.

Read Recovery in your Owners manual.

• Neo007

Thank you for reply. The next day I forced it to shut down because that screen was still on and when I turned it on it sensed that it got interrupted and repaired the update which didn't take long. Then it let me on and everything worked normally again. However, today I updated some drivers and restarted the laptop. That loading black screen is back again so I tried to force shutdown again, only this time it didn't fix anything and I'm where I started again - at the black loading screen. Why does this keep happening?

• You say you updated some drivers or Windows 10 did it? If one of them was the graphics driver, try the part here about getting into safe mode and deleting the driver.

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-10-black-screen-problems

• Neo007

I did using IObit Driver Booster Pro. The thing is, though, that it isn't the usual black screen. It's black screen with loading icon, it just gets stuck and doesn't let me further.