Acer V3-372 need help with models and battery life

ultimate_vector
ultimate_vector Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

Hi!

I'm looking for help with Acer v3-372. I want to buy one, but don't know which model.

I have a decent pc at home, so I don’t need a workstation or a gaming laptop. This notebook would be used for writing, surfing the web, watching video and maybe sometimes some very light video editing or very very light gaming.

Priorities are battery life and performance/price ratio. Battery life is important because I want to be able to take it with me to the university or on a trip and not worry about finding energy sources.

I narrowed my list to few models (differences: price, processor, graphics card and resolution):

1. Pentium 4405U, Intel HD 510, HD resolution
  2. This one costs 26% more than with Pentium: i3-6157U, Intel Iris 550, HD resolution
  3. This one costs 27% more than with Pentium: i5-6200U, Intel HD 520, HD resolution
  4. This one costs 39% more than with Pentium: i5-6200U, Intel HD 520, FullHD resolution

The shop lists all of these as IPS. Is that true?

The other difference is battery life but I can’t find any info comparing these models. What kind of battery life should I expect? What would be the difference depending on the hardware? Such info would help me a lot.

Which model should I buy? Is FHD worth the cost?