Acer Aspire V5-561P

zachensley
zachensley Member Posts: 1 New User

Well was using it Sunday night like usual and I moved it and the top right corner of the screen and right side of actual keyboard part bumped the wall just the slightest wasn't even that hard but the screen kinda flashed and then it just decided to shut down and restart itself and would continuously do that anytime the computer was barely moved. yesterday though tried turning on and it started but screen stayed black and didn't work at all after multiple tries I finally got it on but still restarted itself if barely moved. finally took the battery out and just had plugged in and could move it all around nothing happens works fine. but if you turn it off it takes forever getting the screen to start back up and the keyboard now doesn't work. Once I get it on without battery I can do what I need to but with battery if it's moved just even slightly it restarts and if i turn off and need to get back on later I have to take forever to get the screen back started. If anyone knows what this issue is I would greatly appreciate any feedback. I've done the whole drain excess charge and stuff too and that did nothing.