Topic

Visitor
Crows0

Aspire V5-552G-8409 freeze

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone!

My laptop freeze when i m connected to the internet(wi-fi, ethernet), i can't do anything, the screen freeze, mouse, ctr+alt+del doesn't work, i have a acer aspire v5-552G-8409 with windows 8 but when i'm not connected the freeze doesn't occur.

Can you help me please?

PS: i've updated all the drivers from Acer.com corresponding for my laptop but that don't change anything.

Leader
HK53T

Re: Aspire V5-552G-8409 freeze

have you try to reload the system back to factory? maybe some malware or virus or something mess it up?

Visitor
Dirky

Help, mine does the same thing. I've tried numerous things, but it still freezes. The most was 8 times in 4 hours.

Very aggravating.

Visitor
MapleOne

i've been having the same problems, right out of the box. Staples replaced it. New one was running fine for about 3 months, same problem happening again!

Visitor
Crows0

Hi everyone! sorry for the late feedback, but i think i found a solution: I just disabled my ethernet device in device manager, since i haven't encountered any problems, no more freeze.

The only thing is now i have only the Wi-fi to connect on the internet, but i just get used to it.

Visitor
aeonaaron

[ Edited ]

Just wondering if anyone can verifty if diabling the ethernet device works for this issue. I too, am suffering from a locked up laptop, mostly when im downloading or installing something. Its like everytime i ask the hard disk drive to do a little work, it fails on me and locks up completely.

Welcome, Guest

Not A Member?   Register
Help
Language:
Member Highlight

Long time Acer Community member and leader Padgett has reached a new milestone of 1500 posts helping and guiding others to solution. Please join me in congratulating Padgett on this accomplishment.

ACE Pioneer

Did you know?

Acer Community is also available in the following languages: