how to reboot my acer liquid z630?

myracris
myracris Member Posts: 2 New User
edited February 16 in 2018 Archives

i had my acer smarthphone mode changed to quick mode then accidentally uninstalled the quickmode app, then it got restarted and then voila it no longer open, it got stuck in the acer logo. i really really need your help, anyone. plz. im feeling hopeless here. i dont know what to do.

Best Answer

• kmikszuta
    kmikszuta Member Posts: 8 New User
    Answer ✓

Dear myracris,

Factory mode:

1. Under the status of power off, at the same time press the Volume Up + Power key, after five seconds you should get first shock, keep pressing.

2. After second shock, Press the volume down button immediately, until you enter the recovery mode (3 seconds after the shock)

Then you should be able to choose down from recovery menu 5th option called "wipe data/factory reset".

(you can choose between menus with Volume keys, accept with Power key)

That should solve your issue,

Best regards,

Karol

Answers

• kmikszuta
    kmikszuta Member Posts: 8 New User
    Answer ✓

Dear myracris,

Factory mode:

1. Under the status of power off, at the same time press the Volume Up + Power key, after five seconds you should get first shock, keep pressing.

2. After second shock, Press the volume down button immediately, until you enter the recovery mode (3 seconds after the shock)

Then you should be able to choose down from recovery menu 5th option called "wipe data/factory reset".

(you can choose between menus with Volume keys, accept with Power key)

That should solve your issue,

Best regards,

Karol

• myracris
    myracris Member Posts: 2 New User

hello, thank you so much for the help. i had it fixed. thanks for your help, really.

• everjoy
    everjoy Member Posts: 1 New User

HI WHY THE HARD RESET POWER VOL + POWER ON DOES NOT APPEAR THE REBOOT MENU YOUR TALKING ABOUT

• Hudi
    Hudi Member Posts: 3 New User
    everjoy said:

HI WHY THE HARD RESET POWER VOL + POWER ON DOES NOT APPEAR THE REBOOT MENU YOUR TALKING ABOUT

Yeah i have this problem too, if i try the volume up and the power button it just vibrates. :/