Adjusting screen brightness on T2 using buttons? Where are they?

engrapa
engrapa Member Posts: 4 New User

I would like to adjust T2 (SNID: ****) screen brightness and contrast using buttons, but I can't find them at all. Any hint?

[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, serial numbers, etc.]

Best Answer

• IronFly
    IronFly ACE Posts: 18,413 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓

on the bottom right of your screen, near the clock and date, you will probably notice an Intel/nVidia/ATI Graphic icon, click on it and it will appear some settings, normally is under screen adjustement or graphic settings.

I'm not an Acer employee.

Answers

• IronFly

I can't find any refer to brightness/contrast hardware buttons on screen.

• engrapa

It does't have to be a set of phisical buttons. It is also possible to press a certain place on the screen to display a menu that would allow brightness adjustment. Currrently, the screen is too dark and it is not possible to correct it by windows 8.1 options. At the same time, T2 deosn't have any Guide or brochere so I would appreciate a lot if some tehnician can help me with this problem?

• IronFly

are you not able to set brightness even from the VGA drivers options?

• engrapa

I don't know. First, I will need to try, but don't know how to do it.

• IronFly
    Answer ✓

on the bottom right of your screen, near the clock and date, you will probably notice an Intel/nVidia/ATI Graphic icon, click on it and it will appear some settings, normally is under screen adjustement or graphic settings.

• engrapa

I have found it. Thanks a lot. 

• IronFly

you welcome. Smiley Happy