Unable to pass validation check

xuany
xuany Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

I tried to order an Acer Switch 3 last night only to get an email this morning telling me "your order did not pass through all of our systems validation checks." I put in all of my information correctly and my credit card was charged and it's currently on pre-auth hold as the order was cancelled. The only thing I can think of was I had issues with Acer accepting my address was real, I couldn't even order from them through Amazon. I've had no issues getting packages to my doorstep so I'm not sure why it would be an issue now.

Best Answer

• Jose-Acer
    Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,339 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

Hello @xuany,

I'm sorry that you're having issues ordering a unit from our Acer Store.  I would suggest contacting our Acer Store phone assistance at 1-800-910-2237.  We also have chat assistance available by clicking on the Chat link on the top right of the Acer Store website.

chathelp.PNG

Hope that helps!

Answers

• Jose-Acer
    Jose-Acer Administrator Posts: 1,339 Community Administrator
    Answer ✓

Hello @xuany,

I'm sorry that you're having issues ordering a unit from our Acer Store.  I would suggest contacting our Acer Store phone assistance at 1-800-910-2237.  We also have chat assistance available by clicking on the Chat link on the top right of the Acer Store website.

chathelp.PNG

Hope that helps!