Let's Get Social!

Ask our members for help or assist others.
You are all welcome at Acer Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake touch are recorded on Aspire R14 (R5-471T) at highest brighness level

Highlighted
Troubleshooter

Hi,

I have noticed that my acer aspire R14 (R5-471T) (i7 version) records fake touches when brighness is set on highest. Initially I had no idea why it was happening but after a while I noticed this pattern. Since, I don't keep brightness on highest level, this is not a very big issue for me but I though it would be good to let the community know.

I may be wrong and it might be issue just with my unit.

3 REPLIES
ACE Pathfinder

Re: Fake touch are recorded on Aspire R14 (R5-471T) at highest brighness level

Some Touch screens do this on max brightness. I have seen this issue in laptops,touch monitors and phones.

You can type Configuration into Windows search and run it and maybe it will help.

If I have helped you resolve your problem, Please click on "Accept as Solution"
Tinkerer

Have you found a solution to this aside from turning the brightness down? Mine does this as well but only when plugged in...

Troubleshooter

No I haven't found any so far. I guess its hardware defect rather than a software. Not sure if it can be fixed through firmware update. 

New Here?

New to Acer Community?

Register to get all the benefits of being a member! Get social and introduce yourself in our Welcome Forum, or learn about our ACE Program and What's Happening at Acer.

Assistance by Acer
Member Highlight

We would like to highlight a user that joined the Community just 3 months ago and in that short amount of time has already authored more than 25 solutions and ranked up to Valued Contributor. Congratulations Flx, keep up the good work!

Total Posts Written: 345
Total Kudos Received: 78
Solutions Accepted: 26

Flx
Valued Contributor Flx

Valued Contributor