compatoblity issue

hoesny
hoesny Member Posts: 4 New User

how do I solve compatibility issue ? The built-in compatiblity program doesn't work

Answers

• sathya0403
    sathya0403 ACE Posts: 586 Pioneer
    Hi,

If you let us know what exactly the issues is, we may be able to provide Solution, also add the model number & the OS Version please. cheers.
  • hoesny

Hi,

(If you let us know what exactly the issues is, we may be able to provide Solution, also add the model number & the OS Version please. cheers.}

JHi,

Thanks for the response.

I have some old programs (published in the year 2000) which used to work under  Window-XP and Windows 7 on my previous computer. However these programs could not be installed in my new computer (Acer XC-605) running under Windows 8.1

Errormsg " This program could not be run on this PC. Please contact the publisher" 

• hoesny

Hi,

If you let us know what exactly the issues is, we may be able to provide Solution, also add the model number & the OS Version please. cheers.

YOu have not given me any answer/solutions.

• hoesny

I have some old programs (published in the year 2000) which used to work under  Window-XP and Windows 7 on my previous computer. However these programs could not be installed in my new computer (Acer XC-605) running under Windows 8.1

Errormsg " This program could not be run on this PC. Please contact the publisher" 

You have not given meany answer/solutions to this.