Print screen key

Leboblond
Leboblond Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 20 in 2019 Archives

I have an Acer Aspire with Windows 8 The «Print Screen» key does't work. How can I activate it ? The key is also used by «Insert»

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

hi...

You may hold down the Windows (Image: icon_Windows8_key.png) key on your keyboard and tap the  Print Screen button to take screenshot in windows 8.

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

hi...

You may hold down the Windows (Image: icon_Windows8_key.png) key on your keyboard and tap the  Print Screen button to take screenshot in windows 8.
  • chloe232
    chloe232 Member Posts: 4 New User

You need to press the "Fn" key and the "Print Screen" key simultaneously. The screenshot will be saved to the Pictures libray. This article provides more solutions to this problem.

• Heretik
    Heretik Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2018
    For Windows 10...press and hold Windows Logo the PrtSc.  ScreenShots automatically are filed in Pictures then select ScreenShots folder.       May Allah preserve Win 10 users (TIC).
  • Romulous
    Romulous Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, I have Windows 10 and it has a key for screenshot PrtSc. Before I was able to use it by pressing the key, but after the repair from service center it is not working anymore. How can I activate it? thanks