My Acer V5-473P-5602 keeps shutting down/turning off??

jamiej1
jamiej1 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2014 Archives

At random times, my computer will make a clicking sound and will go black and shut itself off.

This may happen 10 minutes into turning the computer on or 2 hours in. I use the computer mainly for school purposes and nothing really complicated. 

Earlier this evening when I tried to turn on my laptop, it wouldn't and it took my about three tries(pressing the power button and waiting) for it to turn on and then it said "Diagnosing Your PC..." and then it shut itself off and then I pressed the power button and it started funtioning normally and then after a couple minutes it would shut itself off. 

Best Answer

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

This seems to be an issue with hard disk and you may contact Acer support and send it for service if it is in warranty.

If you have a unit from US or Canada, you may also live chat with an Acer technician at : Acer live chat

If you have purchased the computer in any other country, you may contact Acer support here :Acer Global Support

Answers

• Sharanji
    Sharanji ACE Posts: 4,327 Pathfinder
    Answer ✓

This seems to be an issue with hard disk and you may contact Acer support and send it for service if it is in warranty.

If you have a unit from US or Canada, you may also live chat with an Acer technician at : Acer live chat

If you have purchased the computer in any other country, you may contact Acer support here :Acer Global Support