I'm looking for a CONTACT BOOK that exists outaide of my email apps. Is there one? If so, what is it

maybeso
maybeso Member Posts: 3 New User

Looking for an ADDRESS BOOK outside of email apps. Is there one? If so, what is it called? Thanks!

Best Answer

• maybeso
    Answer ✓
    Windows 8 Acer Switch 10. I found it on my own actually. I'm sure there's more than one but I really wanted a stand alone one. Thank you SO much for giving your time to help others like me. I've been using an iPad for a long time. Since the iPad 2 came out. Before that I always used Win from 98 to XP. I'm having difficulty understanding Win 8 for sure. I am most confused about the mix of Acer and Win. There is a section for Acer apps, then there is the win op - this is a new question so I could be in the wrong place or against a rule but if possible can you tell me what the two systems are for? Are they interactive? Am I way off track thinking there are two separate divisions? Again, you who help us who are confused, unaware etc are greatly appreciated! My Question itself may be confusing. My brain does not work the way most people's do. I often misunderstood and am often misunderstood and it has been that way all of my life. I can get great marks in schooling etc, it is just a quirky thing that when everyone else zigs I zag. Very creative and not logical to 99.9% of the population. We often arrive at the same conclusion, I just take a different route. .i am telling you this incase I don't make sense or interpret something oddly.
    Thanks, again!

Answers

• Hi,

What is the model & the Operationg system(Windows, Android, Chrome).
  • maybeso
    Answer ✓
    Windows 8 Acer Switch 10. I found it on my own actually. I'm sure there's more than one but I really wanted a stand alone one. Thank you SO much for giving your time to help others like me. I've been using an iPad for a long time. Since the iPad 2 came out. Before that I always used Win from 98 to XP. I'm having difficulty understanding Win 8 for sure. I am most confused about the mix of Acer and Win. There is a section for Acer apps, then there is the win op - this is a new question so I could be in the wrong place or against a rule but if possible can you tell me what the two systems are for? Are they interactive? Am I way off track thinking there are two separate divisions? Again, you who help us who are confused, unaware etc are greatly appreciated! My Question itself may be confusing. My brain does not work the way most people's do. I often misunderstood and am often misunderstood and it has been that way all of my life. I can get great marks in schooling etc, it is just a quirky thing that when everyone else zigs I zag. Very creative and not logical to 99.9% of the population. We often arrive at the same conclusion, I just take a different route. .i am telling you this incase I don't make sense or interpret something oddly.
    Thanks, again!