Buzzing/Beeping sound coming out of headphones?

yohira
yohira Member Posts: 1 New User

Recently purchased an Acer Desktop computer (4 months ago) but have had this problem since very early on from purchasing the product. I have tried this desktop with 4 in-ear earphones and 2 headphones and still this annoying beeping/static/buzzing sound is produced through my computer. It's very irritating and depending which earphone/headphone I use the sound either diminished or increased, with the use of Sennheiser Headphones creating very little annoying sounds (which sadly broke today). Only happens when headphones/earphones are plugged in and not when sound is played through the speakers (which I currently don't own).

I've seen a solution online where I may be able to solve the problem by purchasing speakers for my deskptop computer and plug my earphones into that. Thoughts? Anyway really, really low on money at the moment (SERIOUSLY) and can't afford to take the computer to repair or buy another pair of headphones just to solve this problem. Any help is appreciated and thanks for reading. 

TLDR Annoying sound coming from (possibly) my computer only when earphones/headphones are plugged in and need a solution.

Answers

• Clyde
    Clyde Member, Knowledge Author Posts: 420 Mr. Fixit WiFi Icon

Have you looked online to see if they offer an updated audio driver? Also, how many black rings are on the headphone plug? Is it 2 or 3 stripes?

This discussion has been closed.