Acer needs to be uninstall, but many folder are now shared and plenty issues occurred.

FP
FP Member Posts: 1 New User

Acer cloud – I believed the pics, vids, docs and music would be loaded to an Acer Cloud after reading the quick instructions. I uninstalled with acer clouds all the: acer docs, photos… I installed also all acer clouds on my cell.  When it was time to get to device management, I didn’t know how to setup the assigned cloud to a PC, or to each users of the PC. I linked the cell with PC over device management with an email and password.

So I linked phone with user1. When I linked the phone with user2 – I assigned user2 as cloud pc that was finally the 2nd user on 1 pc. I have done similar with the 3rd and last user on PC (that was not well indicated in instruction book or I believe so. The device management felt something wrong going on… but I couldn’t know what, as I didn’t received an error message.  I kept one step further the installation by running remote file from cell and on pc. I have done picstreams with user1. It worked fine. After user2 got setup and device management confused between which user should be using the picstreams and picstreams + all other seemed to not work anymore. I tried to change the way from cell to pc without success. Nothing was working. I decided to try running acer cloud on pc with acer cloud in direction of cell with picstreams, instead a new folder on pc (only for user2) created ‘mobile uploads’ and didn’t worked + I didn’t do anything with clear.fi, but I started to see clear.fi folders in my docs, pics, vids and music, plus in start screen, next to clear.fi is written (in each of 3 users) clear.fi has now ‘share settings’ for the 3 users. I could also not picstream anymore. Nothing is working. I would like to unsintalled all the programs related to Acer clouds (on the 3 users of PC – as they have different shares folders created by previous process, plus uninstall on cell.  The cell now have total remote access to PC. Question: how to uninstall all related programs to Acer Cloud + clear.fi, for the 3 users (having different shared folders and the worst is remote access created a new folder in ‘this PC’ named of PC as if it was the icon of acer remote access files icon, resulting of previous described process, without leaving plenty of folders that have been turned into totally shared, to returned all these as before attempt to install Acer Cloud? Do you have please, any suggestions?

Windows 8.1   Aspire V3-571

Answers

• yuckily
    yuckily Member Posts: 22 New User

As far as I know, before using AcerCloud applications, you need to prepare one PC to be Cloud PC to share the contents and only ONE PC can be assigned to Cloud PC.
    With PicStream, you need to check the option “PicSteam” on PC and “Sync PicSteam” on phone to enable this feature and you can see the photos you took on your phone and Cloud PC.
    With Acer Remote Files, you need to check the option “Remote files access” to enable the feature. It help you access files on your connected PC from the connected phone or upload files from your phone to your PC(the uploaded files are stored in “Mobile Uploads” folder).
    Hope it’s helpful for you!

This discussion has been closed.