Error report: There is insufficient space on this device Acer Liquid Gallant E350

ND2014
ND2014 Member Posts: 2 New User

While trying to download an application (Whatsapp) from Google Play Acer Liquid Gallant E350 continues to give error message "insufficient space on this device", while there's still 80MB left of internal storage and 1.60GB USB storage.

What I particularly don't get is that Whatsapp had already been installed on my phone but I chose to uninstall it because of a black screen that kept coming back at a certain point when running the app, so there must have been sufficient space on the device in the first place right?  What can I do to resolve this problem? Thanks!

Answers

• Hi,

Get to settings> Storage> clear App cache,. if that does not work, settings> All> Google play> Clear Cache & clear Data,. Checj & get back
  • ND2014
    ND2014 Member Posts: 2 New User

Thank you for your quick reply. I tried both options but without any result unfortunately. In the end resetting my phone back to factory settings was the only way to solve the issue, now it seems to be working fine..

• BEAUMELLE
    BEAUMELLE Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi Phoenix
    I m new in forum and I have the same problem of internal storage with my liquid e2. So I can't get your two files with the link (mega something) you left in the upper post and the discussion is close. I don't even know how to send a PM. Could you please send me another link if it's possible?