Acer Liquid E2 Duo : Storage Problem. How To ?

2»

Answers

• WillL
    WillL Member Posts: 121 Troubleshooter
    I only have around 150mb free these days (if I clean the cache). Unfortunately HD widgets requires about 70mb.
  • mau003
    mau003 Member Posts: 2 New User

I am following this topic since I am in the same situation as of the others. I finally understood that the problem I have with the memory is something unforseen and I would like to have more information about the 2 solution proposed: how can I fix it? 

I am willing to put the root on the phone, if it is necessary, but I definitely need some additional links or quick explanation on what to download and/or flash on the mobile to do it!

• WillL
    WillL Member Posts: 121 Troubleshooter
    Search the internet for Rooting Acer Liquid E2. I think there is program super one click (not tried it, but used the version for the Xperia Play successfully). If this is the same, it won't delete anything but will allow apps to be installed and run directly from the SD card (other than widgets).
  • mau003
    mau003 Member Posts: 2 New User

I'd say that the real problem is not getting few mb free for the app to sd, rather than making possible the use of the 1,something Gb of unused space on the mobile. 

I think that is definitely crazy from Acer to not find a solution and this is the reason I am here, if someone has it Smiley Wink