Help with lost password for my acer aspire 7110-2069

W3r3wolf1
W3r3wolf1 Member Posts: 1 New User
edited March 2023 in 2017 Archives

if there is no access to the option of recovering the factory installed operating system which was windows Vista basic but was changed by the lady that sold the laptop to me last year in December on the 28th(2016) and She put a password on the laptop that comes due once the computer or Laptop arrives at the User account login screen just before the laptop boots up completely or loads whichever users account that logs on with the user password entered correctly.

the problem is the women died that the laptop originally belonged to Christina ***and her daughter that sold me the laptop did not know the correct password unfortunately and,i have tried everything that may apply but again,the hint listed for the password ( how to scare a bear)  but i have yet to guess the right phrase or word/words in over a year of trying. 

is there a way to resset the password or return the laptop to factory default settings easily or am i going to have to buy a new hard drive? mac.

[edited for privacy - THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM - please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, email addresses, phone numbers, full serial numbers, etc.]