Insufficient disk space on Revo Build M1

Camasi
Camasi Member Posts: 2 New User
edited March 1 in 2019 Archives

Hi,

I have so little free disk space on my Revo build that I can't even install important security updates for Windows. How do I get around this? I have tried installing Windows on an external USB HDD but that doesn't seem to work. Ideally I would like to replace the internal storage with a larger one but that doesn't work since the internal flash drive is actually integrated on-board the motherboard and it doesn't have any SATA-ports. This is in my opinion a serious flaw with this product. Has anyone got any ideas? A disk clean up is pointless. I still don't get anywhere near the sufficient free space.

Answers

• Camasi
    Camasi Member Posts: 2 New User

Ok, no replies. So the way I understand it Acer are selling computers on which it's impossible to install Windows security updates making them an obvoius target for hackers etc and they don't care. Fine! I'm going to tell everyone I know not to buy one!

• Parksoft
    Parksoft Member Posts: 4 New User
    SO GLAD TO SEE that I'm not the only one with this problem! ON THE OTHER HAND... how sad to see that Acer apparently doesn't give a ***** about making this right to those that it sucked it with promises and marketing.